Cost for Care


We offer eligibility and enrollment assistance for many types of health insurance. Ask our dedicated staff how you can enroll.

Need help.  Our enrollment staff can be reached at:

Or call us at (909) 630-7927.

ParkTree Community Health Center accepts a wide array of insurance. We accept Medi-Cal (managed care, fee for service) and participate in Healthcare LA IPA (LA Care, Anthem, Health Net and others) and Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP Direct and AlphaCare), Medicare, FamilyPACT, Covered California and My Health LA.

No Insurance or do you have a share of cost? No Problem. We offer a sliding fee discount program. No one is ever turned away due to an inability to pay.

Need assistance with insurance coverage or don’t have health insurance? ParkTree can assist you with finding a program.

Cost for Care

Coverage and what you need to apply for Health Insurance, Health Programs, or our Sliding Fee Discount Program:

Medi-Cal is California’s Medicaid program. This is a public health insurance program that provides free or low cost medical services for children and adults with limited income and resources.

  To apply for Medi-cal the following documents are required:

  • Social Security Card

  • Proof of Identity

    • Can be: Driver’s License, School ID with Photo, US Military Card, ID card issued by the federal, state or local government with a photo, Passport, Certificate of Naturalization.  For children under 16: clinic, doctor or school record, written statement signed by parent.

    • If you do not have any of these documents; you must provide two of the following: Birth certificate, Social Security Card, Marriage or Divorce decree, Employer identification care, High School or college diploma, Property deed, Adoption decree, Foreign school record, Notice from public benefits agency, Union or worker’s identification cards.

  • Proof of Citizenship or US National Status

  • Proof of Immigration Status or Lawful Presence

  • Proof of Income: One month’s of Paystubs, Tax Form 1040, Employer Statement

For more information visit the Medi-Cal website:

Medicare is available for people age 65 or older, younger people with disabilities and people with End Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or transplant). Medicare has two parts, Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medicare Insurance).

You are eligible for premium-free Part A if you are age 65 or older and you or your spouse worked and paid Medicare taxes for at least 10 years.  You can also enroll in an Advantage Plan that offers many other benefits.

ParkTree has an enrollment specialist who can assist you with Medicare enrollment. Call (909) 630-7927 for assistance.

MHLA is a no-cost health care program for low-income individuals who live in Los Angeles County. Participants must be 26 or older and unable to get health insurance. Those enrolled in the is program do not need to bring proof of citizenship and can receive services at ParkTree.

ParkTree has an enrollment specialist who can assist you with MHLA enrollment. Call (909) 630-7939 for assistance.

ParkTree offers a Sliding Fee Discount Program based on income and family size for those who are not eligible for other programs.

To apply for the Sliding Fee Discount Program the following documents and information are required:

  • Proof of income for yourself and anyone else that support your household. Proof can be provided as:

    • One Month’s of Paystubs

    • Income Tax filings

    • Letter or statement from your employer that states your weekly income.

  • Number and names of individuals within your household.

ParkTree has an enrollment specialist who can assist you with your Sliding Fee Discount Program application.  Call (909) 630-7939 for assistance.

For your information only

For informational purposes only, a link to the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Open Payments web page is provided here. The federal Physician Payments Sunshine Act requires that detailed information about payment and other payments of value worth over ten dollars ($10) from manufacturers of drugs, medical devices, and biologics to physicians and teaching hospitals be made available to the public.

The Open Payments database is a federal tool used to search payments made by drug and device companies to physicians and teaching hospitals. It can be found at

Visit Our Convenient Locations
Skip to content